Saturday, January 17, 2015

Jordana Lip Liner swatches and review.

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN!

I am starting this blog to share my love of makeup with everyone. I plan on doing many things here as far as reviews, adding videos which will be coming this spring/summer, my ideas, and my wishlist!!

At this moment I am going to be showing you a few of the things I got recently with some swatches. 

JORDANA LIP LINERS!

Has anyone else fed into this Jordana craze? I bought some lip liners because I had only like one or two from Avon and some other brand... anyways I wanted to try them out. 
  • They are VERY pigmented.
  • VERY creamy.
  • They smear easily BECAUSE they are so creamy. 
  • They smell weird.. but I am also a weirdo about smells..
  • They do stain which is nice but also sucks at the same time.

 Now obviously you get what you paid for. These liners are very cheap. Under 2 bucks each. I think for some of them, I paid .99 on sale. So if you want to try them out I definitely recommend getting some to keep on hand! All in all I am happy with this product.
Anyways...
Onto the swatches!!!----
Cabernet, Rock N' Rose, Silver Lilac,
Baby Berry and Sedona Red





 
This is a picture I took inside with regular lighting.

This picture I took next to the window with natural lighting.


First up we have Cabernet which is a deep wine color,
this one is my personal favorite..

This is Rock N' Rose. A beautiful neutral mauvy brown color.

This is Silver Lilac..and it is just that. A lilac color with
a silvery undertone. It has somewhat metallic look to it.
I personally don't care too much for this color.


This is Baby Berry.. this is a beautiful mauve color with a
hint of pink and brown in it. This would be great for a
neutral lip.



This amazing color is Sedona Red. This color is
FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC. This is a great classic red liner.













No comments:

Post a Comment